Amaze your friends! Next time you're killing time at a bar with your friends, whip out a cocktail napkin and a ballpoint pen and let it rip. Hilarity ensues....
1. Start with a diamond shape.
2. High up towards the top of the diamond, draw two eyebrows that look like caterpillars mating. Add a short, straight bridge of the nose with very wide, flaring nostrils. Feel free to exaggerate here.
3. Bush has a long upper lip and a smallish mouth shaped kind of like a turtle's. Add a little shadow underneath the lower lip and some crease lines around the nose and eyes. Add a crappy, old white guy's haircut. Stupid bangs intensifies his redneck roots.
4. Jumbo ears. Can't go wrong here.
5. Add a suit and tie. Hell, he can be wearing anything. Your the editorial artist. Make a statement.
6. Ink accordingly. Everyone inks differently. Be creative.
There, now. Go get syndicated and live in a refrigerator box for the next few years and you're well on your way to being a professional editorial catoonist with a life expectancy of the average rabbit.